Well, it’s the end of the year. Not much happened while living the exciting life of a housebound Mr.Mom homeschooling two children. But a few essential items.
- I started writing again, after many years.
- I started Journaling and fell into the abyss, which is fountain pen and pencil fandom.
- I gave up my Kindle and only do print books.
- I became a vegan about 8 months ago.
- I started corresponding with pen and paper.
So that’s something. As far as goals or resolutions, I want to do a couple of things. * Learn to draw or relearn; I was adept as a teen a few decades ago. * I really want to make a dent in my Military memoir. * Write more letters to people I care about.
Again, not thrills and excitement, but we’ll get there.
Happy New Year, my friends!